Sweat Pretty Retreat!
I’m so excited to inspire and motivate you to be the best version of you!
What you will learn:
- How to intuitively eat so you can enjoy your life one bite at a time!
- Workouts that will transform your body head to toe!
- How to live in moderation with all the wonderful things in our life!
- How to make healthy meals that taste great, are quick, and easy for you busy bombshells!
We will also have plenty of space for girl time! You will receive a goodie bag with all sorts of fun stuff…I don’t want to totally spoil the surprise, but think: spray tans, shirts, flash tats, and other things to get excited for…!
By the end of the weekend you will feel confident to make better decisions on your own without feeling deprived or restricted! You’ll walk away with workouts you can do on your own in 45 minutes or less, that are actually worth your time (you won’t spend hours in the gym without seeing progress).
There are only 4 spots left! You do not have to be a Sweat Pretty girl to join us. This if for anyone who wants to change their lifestyle!
$250 (this retreat is valued at $1000 but because of my connections and their incredible support I get to treat you for only $250 each!)
NO refunds! NO exceptions!
Itinerary & What's Included:
- Location: Off the maps ;)
- Dates: October 14th,15th and 16th
- Check in time: 4:00 pm
- Check out time: 3:00 pm
- 4pm: Check in
- 5pm:HIIT work out
- 6:30pm: Dinner in a Vineyard
- 7:30pm: Pampering the Queen
- 8:30am: Booty work/ Barre
- 9:30am: Acai bowls
- 10:00am: “Intuitive Eating” workshop
- 11:30am: Pool time + massages
- 12:00pm: Lunch by the pool
- 4:30pm: Yoga Pilates, ending with a glass of Rose
- 6:30pm: Dinner at the queen’s table
- 7:30pm: Bonfire & spa time
- 9am: Breakfast and “How to Create your Best Physique” workshop
- 10:30am: HOT pilates
- 11:30am: “How to get Beachy Wave Curls” tutorial
- 1:00pm: Photo Shoot
- 1:30pm: Lunch
- 2:00pm: “How to Take the Queen Home with You”
- 3:00pm: Check out
I’m not going to make the location public - it’s a secret just for us Retreaters! Why? When you go on a retreat, you are supposed to escape… but to escape you need to relax and enjoy the time spent on yourself. No need to stress over the details.
To find out more and to sign up email email@example.com
I can’t wait!